Please be advised that the administrator of your personal data is Museum World Ranking, Solec 63A /1, 00-409 Warszawa.
Your personal data in the scope of: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number will be processed in order to:
- creating a global museum ranking and database containing information about museums,
- conducting research, analyzes and publishing them,
- marketing of own products and services,
- improve our services and match them to your interests as much as possible,
- presenting ads tailored to your needs,
- contact options, including via the contact form,
- sending the newsletter,
- possible defense against claims,
- pursuing claims arising from business operations,
- ensuring greater security of services,
- fraud prevention,
- preventing unauthorized access to the network.
The data controller pursues a legitimate interest and informs about compliance with the norms and rules for the protection of personal data and the maintenance of a contractor's data set.
Your personal data will be processed until your consent is withdrawn. And in the case of data collection for research purposes, until effective objection is reported.
You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object to the processing, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Your personal data is processed in an automated way, including in the form of profiling. The consequence of such processing will be marketing activities tailored to your needs and interests.
Personal data may be made available to entities operating under separate agreements entrusting data processing and in cases provided for by generally applicable laws in the scope resulting from them.